My Dear Bestie


My dear bestie,

When we first talked to each other
Never thought we would be so close
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my eyes
You take away all my sorrows
And put happiness in it's lace

Can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing our silly heads off
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane if they knew

If you're feeling alone
I'll be your shadow
If you want to cry out
I'll be your shoulder

If you want a hug
I'll be your pillow
If you need to be happy
I'll make you smile

I want to say thank you
For catching me when I fall
I want to say thank you
For lifting me when I feel down

Thank you for reminding my worth
When I felt deep down
Thank you for tolerating my silliness
And not getting mad at me

Thank you for being such an awesome friend
My caring, loving, coolest bestie ever
It means the whole world for me
And being here with me through it all

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.